So cool: Check out what Google has to offer its employees (even after they kick the bucket)
Google, probably just as famous for its perks to employees as it is its iconic search engine and its services — has done it again. The search giant revealed yesterday just how generous they are to their employees, even for those who died while working for the company.
Say, one worked at Google for 10 days and died on the 11th made about $19 an hour and clocked out at some $90,000+ year in salary, said spouse of dead employee would receive half of that salary for the next decade as part of the benefits from Google provided.
That’s not all though, children also get a cool kick out of this just as much as the spouse does. Children, presumably ages 10-18 will receive $1,000 a year until the age of 19 whilst if one chooses to attend higher education they get an extension to the age of 23.
- Families of Googlers who pass away receive 5 years of salary spread over 10 years (9to5google.com)
- The Google Diet Infographic | MedicareSupplementalInsurance.com (medicaresupplementalinsurance.com)
- livealifethatscompletelyfree: prochoicetruth: somuchplay: godl… (veganmyway.tumblr.com)
- Olympics-inspired Google Doodle lets you run the hurdle race (digitaltrends.com)
- iOS Users To Get Enhanced Google Search App Ahead Of Most Android Users (searchengineland.com)
- How employers and employees can use social media to boost their companies’ marketing activities? (buzzom.com)