Watch: Joan Rivers protests at Costco: Handcuffs self to shopping cart
Who said age slows you down? Heck, no. Just ask 70 something comedian Joan Rivers who apparently found her book banned from being sold in Costco stores so she decided to take the matter into her own hands by protesting at Costco earlier today.
E! News has an exclusive video of the Fashion Police host protesting [and literally handcuffing herself to a shopping cart] exercising her first Amendment rights demanding that her book ‘I Hate Everything Starting With Me’ be sold in the popular supermarket store.
- Joan Rivers Protests Costco: Comedian Handcuffs Herself To Shopping Cart After Store Refuses To Sell Her Book (huffingtonpost.com)
- Joan Rivers Chains Herself to Shopping Cart in Protest (abcnews.go.com)
- Joan Rivers HANDCUFFS Herself to Shopping Cart in Anti-Costco Protest (tmz.com)
- Joan Rivers Handcuffed Herself To Cart To Protest Costco (celebs.gather.com)
- Rivers Cuffs Self in Costco (foxnews.com)
- Joan Rivers stages protest at Costco (wtvr.com)