EXCLUSIVE: Daily News obtains vicious court documents regarding Publish America
In a new & rather disturbing twist to the never-ending saga that is Publish America, Daily News has exclusively obtained documents [Complaint] dating back to 2010 whilst this was the time Publish America [i.e and the Meiner family] vehemently attacked their own author Synthia of Darkness for exposing their shady ways as a vanity press company.
As per many present day experiences with Publish America, the infamous cease-and-desist letter is nothing short of hilarious considering we ourselves proved half of the claims made by Mrs Darkness.
The strange thing about these court documents is well they seem pretty blatantly falsified. Is Publish America that oblivious to the fact that their scam has been uncovered?
One look around Daily News pretty much sums up Publish America
- Revealed: How Publish America is a nationwide scam, not just a Maryland one (bazaardaily.com)
- Coming tomorrow: Hot new podcasts, Publish America scandal boils over, and more (bazaardaily.com)
- Daily News digs deep: All you really need to know about Publish America (bazaardaily.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: Beijing International Book Fair DENIES any association with Publish America’s latest promotion (bazaardaily.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: Former Publish America employee ‘I witnessed their faux business dealings’ (bazaardaily.com)
- Have you published with Publish America? We want to talk to you (bazaardaily.com)