LSU kicks Tyrann Mathieu off team for violating rules
LSU: According to officials, an ultimate decision to kick Heisman Trophy Finalist Tyrann Mathieu from the LSU football team comes just hours after it was discovered he was heavily abusing a substance believed to be marijuana.
LSU’s head coach Miles confirmed at a press conference on Friday that Tyrann’s dismissal was for a violation of team rules not so much a legal issue.
Updated by: Sydartha Ray
- Tyrann ‘Honey Badger’ Mathieu Kicked Off LSU Football Team for Violating School and Team Rules (nesn.com)
- Tyrann Mathieu dismissed from LSU (aol.sportingnews.com)
- Tyrann “Honey Badger” Mathieu Kicked Off LSU Football Team (sportsgrid.com)
- Heisman finalist Tyrann Mathieu kicked off LSU football team (lsureveille.com)
- LSU Kicks Heisman Finalist Tyrann Mathieu Off Team For Violating School Rules [Tyrann Mathieu] (deadspin.com)
- LSU’s ‘Honey Badger’ kicked off team (kansascity.com)