Sneek peak: Rihanna opens up to Lady O about Chris Brown: ‘I Lost my Best Friend’
In a new exclusive interview airing on national television August 19th at 9 p.m [OWN, check your local listings] Rihanna talks to Oprah Winfrey about her controversial and still-much talked about break-up with fellow artist Chris Brown.
“It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. I lost my best friend. I was resentful. I held a grudge. I was dark,” she said while recalling the events that led to their breakup.
- Oprah Interview Shows Rihanna Crying Over Chris Brown (atlantablackstar.com)
- Rihanna Breaks Down Over Chris Brown on ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’ (VIDEO) (celebuzz.com)
- Rihanna on Chris Brown: ‘I Lost My Best Friend’ (aceshowbiz.com)
- Rihanna to Oprah on Chris Brown: “It Was Embarrassing… I Lost My Best Friend” (gossipcop.com)
- Rihanna on Chris Brown: “I lost my best friend” – video (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Video: Rihanna Opens Up About Chris Brown With Oprah (complex.com)