Feminist icon Helen Gurley (and legendary Cosmo editor) dies at 90
MANHATTAN, NEW YORK: According to The New York Times, iconic Cosmopolitan editor Helen Gurley, who revolutionized what it meant to talk about sexual relationships inside mags died this evening at the age of 90.
NYT reports that Gurley passed away while staying in a hospital presumably being treated for an unnamed sickness she was dealing with prior to her death.
Gurley-Brown reportedly died at the New York Colombia / Hospital whereas her former employer The Hearst Corporation did not disclose an actual cause of death.
- Cosmo’s Gurley Brown Dies at 90 (odwyerpr.com)
- Helen Gurley Brown, Iconic Editor of Cosmopolitan, Died at Age 90 (people.com)
- ‘Cosmo’ Editor Helen Gurley Brown Dies At 90 (npr.org)
- Longtime Cosmo editor Helen Gurley Brown dies (goerie.com)
- Former Cosmo Editor Gurley Brown Dead At 90 (fox2now.com)
- Longtime Cosmopolitan editor Helen Gurley Brown dead at 90 (wmur.com)