Rep Jackson diagnosed with bipolar disorder
WASHINGTON, DC: An official diagnosis report in the hospitalization of U.S congressman Rep Jesse Jackson Jr has been released — citing that the U.S representative was treated for severe bipolar depressing, and that is now reportedly responding ‘extremely well’ to the treatment provided.
In July, his office announced that he was undergoing heavy medical treatment to determine the root of his illness, whilst it was concurrently announced that he was then being treated at the Mayo Clinic for depression.
- Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. treated for bipolar disorder (reuters.com)
- Jackson treated for bipolar depression (cnn.com)
- Jesse Jackson, Jr.’s Doctors: Congressman Has Bipolar Disorder (theatlanticwire.com)
- Mayo Clinic: Jackson has bipolar depression (kansascity.com)
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder (blackdoctor.org)
- Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. being treated for bipolar disorder (twitchy.com)