Taylor Swift buys mansion near home of the Kennedy’s
Taylor Swift isn’t playing around with her romance, no, according to PEOPLE magazine the country darling purchased a massive mansion across the street from her much younger boyfriend Conor Kennedy [Yeah, member of the legendary Kennedy family].
PEOPLE notes that Swift purchased the mansion directly across the street from Kennedy’s grandmother Ethel, a realtor confirms to Daily News that it was in fact Swift who purchased the home — but failed to keep it a secret. The realtor would not disclose whether or not Conor was in attendance of the ‘home buying’ fiasco.
- Taylor Swift Buys Cape Cod Home Near Kennedy’s (celebs.gather.com)
- Taylor Swift Buys Home Near the Kennedys on Cape Cod (people.com)
- Taylor Swift, Conor Kennedy ‘Meet the Parents’: Kennedy to meet Swift’s family (examiner.com)
- Taylor Swift Purchases Cape Cod Mansion… Next Door to Conor Kennedy! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy Back in Nashville (celebs.gather.com)
- Taylor Swift Takes Conor Kennedy To Nashville To Meet The Parents (wycd.cbslocal.com)