Robert Pattinson: ‘I’ve never been interested in selling my personal life’
Whilst on the current promotion circuit for his latest film Cosmop0lis studly English actor Robert Pattinson clearly wasn’t too thrilled to find questions about his former girlfriend Kristen Stewart being thrown at him while being interviewed on Good Morning America & Showbiz Tonight.
“I’ve never been interested in selling my personal life,” said Pattinson, who said he was there to promote his new movie, Cosmopolis, which opens Friday. Still, the actor acknowledged that his being on TV made him a target for personal questions.
- Robert Pattinson: ‘Good Morning America’ Appearance! (justjared.com)
- Robert Pattinson – Robert Pattinson: Everthing That Comes Out Of My Mouth Is Irrelevant (contactmusic.com)
- Robert Pattinson: What I Want Fans To Know After Kristen Stewart’s Affair (hollywoodlife.com)
- Robert Pattinson: ‘I’m Not Interested in Selling My Personal Life’ (people.com)
- How is Robert Pattinson doing? OK, but pass the Cinnamon Toast Crunch (o.canada.com)
- Robert Pattinson Stammers Through Kristen Stewart Questions on ‘Good Morning America’ (VIDEO) (celebuzz.com)