Ariz. Gov. Jan Brewer ‘NO state ID’s for illegal young immigrants’
Amid President Obama’s signing of a new deferred deportation program for young illegal immigrants in the United States, controversial Arizona governor Jan Brewer has announced that an executive order preventing young immigrants from receiving benefits, driver licenses, and even state issued ID’s because she doesn’t agree with the president’s decision on immigration.
NEWSER notes that a law in Arizona already prevents immigrants from obtaining things like public assistance or benefits, and that Brewer’s executive order is pretty much a copy of an already existing law.
- Awesome! Fighting Obama’s Amnesty, AZ Gov Jan Brewer Blocks IDs, Benefits for Illegal Immigrants (tammybruce.com)
- Jan Brewer Nixes Obama’s Amnesty Decree (moonbattery.com)
- Amnesty: Jan Brewer Nullifies Obama’s Executive Order With Executive Order (bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com)
- Ariz. Governor Jan Brewer stirs a new immigration policy controversy (cbsnews.com)
- YES! Executive Order from Governor Jan Brewer blocks IDs, benefits for illegals (themadjewess.com)
- Jan Brewer Bans State Benefits for Deferred Actioners (theatlanticwire.com)