BREAKING NEWS: Moors murderer believed to have just revealed location of body
BREAKING NEWS: The Greater Manchester Police have just announced that they believe Ian Brady, the man responsible for murdering 12 year old Keith Bennett may have just revealed where he hid the body./
Police say Brady reportedly revealed where he hid the body to a long time visitor who has since been arrested in Australia in connection to an attempt of burying a body without lawful reasoning.
On 30 July 2012, Greater Manchester Police received information that led officers to believe that Ian Brady had recently given details of the location of Keith Bennett’s body to one of his long-term visitors.
“Officers in the cold case unit made inquiries to accuracy of this report and have since had extensive contact with Ashworth hospital and Keith’s close family.
“As a result, warrants obtained under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act were executed at Ashworth hospital and a private address in South Wales today.
“A 49-year-old woman has been arrested in South Wales on suspicion of preventing the burial of a body without lawful exercise and remains in police custody for questioning. Searches of both locations are ongoing.”
- Hospice for Moors Murders’ mum Winnie Johnson (thesun.co.uk)
- UK & World News: Tragic mum writes final letter to Moors Murderer Ian Brady in bid to find son (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Hospice for Moors Murders’ mum Winnie (thesun.co.uk)
- Moors Murderer Ian Brady falls ill ahead of tribunal over possible move to Scottish prison (scotsman.com)
- Moors Murderer Brady has seizure (bbc.co.uk)
- Profile: Moors Murderer Ian Brady – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)