Robert Pattinson talks Cosmopolis
Cosmopolis star Robert Pattinson isn’t shying away from promoting his latest film, even being in the midst of a cheating scandal with ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
It was total luck, like a gift to get the job,” he said. “I sort of fell into acting, it’s not like I’ve been striving since I was a kid. I like movies more than acting, I think. I like the idea of being in movies that I like, so at least I’ve contributed something.
“I don’t know about validation,” he continued. “As soon as you feel validated, you’re a bad actor. You need to constantly feel like there’s a 99-percent chance of failure, devastating failure…You should feel with every job, there’s a chance you’ll never get one again. It’s all about actually living in the present.”
- Robert Pattinson: ‘I’ve never been interested in selling my personal life’ (bazaardaily.com)
- Robert Pattinson Interviews Live With MTV, Presents New ‘Cosmopolis’ Preview (VIDEO) (celebuzz.com)
- Robert Pattinson – Is Robert Pattinson Really The New Prince Charles? (contactmusic.com)
- Robert Pattinson’s Mom Shows Up from London for Cosmopolis (celebs.gather.com)
- Robert Pattinson: ‘Good Morning America’ Appearance! (justjared.com)
- Robert Pattinson jokes on Stewart’s infidelity in first interview post scandal – Business Recorder (brecorder.com)