Facebook shares tank: Calls for Zuckerburg’s head
In wake of news that Facebook Inc‘s stocks continuing to plummet, calls for Mark Zuckerburg‘s head have exploded amongst big-wig investors on Wall Street. As noted by researchers, investors are freaking out at the fact Zuck Zuck has remained so nonchalant throughout his ‘opening period’ that it seems to be affecting the way Facebook shares perform.
There is a growing sense that Mark Zuckerberg, talented though he may be, is in over his hoodie as CEO of a multibillion-dollar public company,” one researcher tells the LA Times.
[Not to mention current shares are at an all time low].
- Pre-Marketing: Zuckerburg’s pain (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- RICHARD RUSSELL: I Wouldn’t Trust Mark Zuckerburg To Give Me Change For A Dollar (FB) (businessinsider.com)
- Facebook: The Importance Of Founder Control And Protecting Shareholders From Themselves (seekingalpha.com)
- As Facebook Shares Tank, Calls for Zuckerberg’s Head (newser.com)
- Did Mark Zuckerburg Help Pop the Social-Media Bubble? (fool.com)
- Zuckerburg: Sorry fools, no Facebook phone (bazaardaily.com)