Anti gay Russian groups sue Madonna for $10.5million for ‘support of gays’
MOSCOW, RUSSIA: According to court documents obtained by Daily News, music legend Madonna is being sued by numerous Russian groups whom don’t support gays for her ‘support of gays and promoting homosexuality to minors’ w whilst in the territory on August 9th.
Documents show that Madonna is being sued for $10.5million by local rights groups who are against homosexuality, and hold each resident in the country to that law that homosexuality and its ‘filth’ isn’t allowed to be promoted to people under the age of 18.
The music superstar was touring the country performing and made it no secret that she supported everybody no matter who they were.
Calls to Madonna’s rep went unanswered.
- Anti-Gay Russian Activists Sue Madonna For $10 Million (happolatismiscellany.wordpress.com)
- Anti-gay Russian activists sue Madonna for US$10m (todayonline.com)
- Anti-gay Russian activists sue Madonna (itv.com)
- Lawsuit filed against Madonna for supporting gay rights (current.com)
- Madonna sued for millions by Russians offended by her support for gay rights at concert (dailymail.co.uk)