George Zimmerman: Dude, like, I’m running out of funds
ORLANDO, FLORIDA: According to Mark O’ Mara the attorney of George Zimmerman, donations to Zimmerman’s online defense fund have dropped from $250,000 down to 70,000 following revelations that Zim-Zim and his wife lied to court officials.
In other news, O’Mara claimed that Zimmerman and his wife required some $30,000 for rent, utilities, and other personal home items.
According to reports published over the weekend, Zimmerman and his defense will not use the stand your ground law in his final trial.
- George Zimmerman is Out of Money and Living in Hiding (webpronews.com)
- Zimmerman lawyer appeals judge’s refusal to step down (miamiherald.com)
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney: “The Facts Don’t Support A ‘Stand Your Ground’ Defense” (mymajicdc.com)
- Judge to rule on George Zimmerman bond Thursday (cnn.com)
- George Zimmerman’s parents launch their own fundraising website (bostonherald.com)
- Jail call says defense attorney knew about Zimmerman’s hidden money (miamiherald.com)