Apple is now most valuable company of all time
NEW YORK, NEW YORK: During yesterdays trading session on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange, Apple not only set records but also became the worlds most valuable company of all time.
The company seen a spike in shares yesterday that climbed to all time records of $665.15 a share, making the company’s total worth at a whopping $620bn. Analysts say that in wake of such success, Apple reportedly plans to add a television set to its sea of consumer entertainment products.
- Apple is most valuable company ever at $622 bn (dawn.com)
- Apple overtakes Microsoft as most valuable company ever (king5.com)
- Apple sets record for company value at $623 bn – Firstpost (firstpost.com)
- Apple, the most valuable company in history (todayonline.com)
- iPhone 5, iTV talks drive Apple’s stock price to new all-time high (venturebeat.com)
- Apple Grabs the All-Time Market-Cap Crown (fool.com)