EXCLUSIVE: Daily News obtains latest court documents in Robert Hilborn case
Daily News has obtained new documents in the ongoing case of Robert Hilborn. According to the documents obtained, Hilborn claims that former flame Louis Rojas is the person behind Bazaar Daily News, writing news stories about him — is 101% untrue and a fabricated lie by Robert Hilborn & his sketchy attorney Chester Baldwin.
Bazaar Daily News is preparing to take legal action against Robert Hilborn in response to his falsified claims in these court documents.
Bazaar Daily News has never released explicit images of Robert Hilborn. We are unsure where this claim came from, but we are working closely with our lawyers to put a stop to this before it goes any further.
- Top Story: Robert Hilborn defaults on student loan: Blog (bazaardaily.com)
- New details emerge in Robert Hilborn case (bazaardaily.com)
- PHOTO: Latest picture of Robert Hilborn surfaces online (bazaardaily.com)
- Source: Robert Hilborn not paying bills, debt piling up (bazaardaily.com)
- New Facebook page surfaces warning gay men about Robert Hilborn (bazaardaily.com)
- Source: Robert Hilborn files false police report, claiming infamous mini cooper is stolen (bazaardaily.com)