Facebook’s 1st big investor dumps stocks
LOS ANGELES,CALIF: If your name is Facebook, or for the real matter anybody associated with it — your probably looking for the quickest way out, and fast. According to NEWSER, FB’s first big investor Peter Thiel has sold the majority of his stocks following FB’s dollar rate dropping dangerously low.
Currently, FB’s stock rate stands below $20 which is what apparently prompted the Paypal Founder to drop his own stocks inside the company and run. Thiel owned quite a bit of the company, to the tune of about $500,000 (he’s already made $1bn since his 2004 investment).
- Peter Thiel dumps 20.6 million Facebook shares (thetechblock.com)
- Big-Name Facebook Investor Dumps Nearly All His Shares (huffingtonpost.com)
- Facebook’s first big investor, Peter Thiel, cashes out (money.cnn.com)
- Peter Thiel dumps Facebook stock (news.techeye.net)
- Peter Thiel Sells Almost All His Facebook Stock (mashable.com)
- Peter Thiel sold majority stake in Facebook for $400M (venturebeat.com)