Open letter: Dear Robert Hilborn
Dear Lieutenant Robert Hilborn,
Hi! We’ve never met before, but over recent weeks I’ve become your worst enemy. No really, and I find it absolutely hilarious to. See, I’m writing this letter because you have made some right-field claims about my media organization in court documents that I am now in possession of.
There’s one problem with your claim that Louis Rojas is the ‘face’ behind Bazaar Daily News, and the person writing the now-numerous news stories about you — he is white, I am black.
Bazaar Daily News has published nothing more than the authentic verified truth about you, your behavior, and your actions against Mr. Rojas. Therefore, I’m going to ask you politely that the false claims you’ve made against Bazaar Daily News in your civil suit against Mr. Rojas be removed immediately or I will be forced to take you to court myself; and I have every right to do so.
You’ve made claims that Louis owns this organization, which he does not. That was your first lie, you claimed that Daily News/Rojas released explicit images of you, your 2nd lie. There’s a ton of em dude, stop it, or your next lawsuit will be handed to you on a silver platter jockeying with me in court.
And the difference between you & I, is .. I have the power to find out anything and everything about you. . You’ve been warned.
P.S It takes two to tango.
- New details emerge in Robert Hilborn case (bazaardaily.com)
- Top Story: Robert Hilborn defaults on student loan: Blog (bazaardaily.com)
- Source: Robert Hilborn files false police report, claiming infamous mini cooper is stolen (bazaardaily.com)
- Source: Robert Hilborn not paying bills, debt piling up (bazaardaily.com)
- PHOTO: Latest picture of Robert Hilborn surfaces online (bazaardaily.com)
- New Facebook page surfaces warning gay men about Robert Hilborn (bazaardaily.com)