Casey Anthony probation coming to an end
ORLANDO, FLORIDA: According to the attorneys of Casey Anthony, the 28 year old’s check fraud probation is coming to an end, in a secret location of course. According to MSNBC, Anthony is preparing to end her year long probation in a secret location hoping to ‘live a peaceful life following the end of her service’.
However, even though the probation for her check fraud case is coming to an end — Anthony still faces several lawsuits most notably Zenaida Gonzalez a nanny who alleges that her reputation was tarnished after Anthony claimed that Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter Caylee.
- Casey Anthony’s probation to end this week (whptv.com)
- End Of Anthony’s Probation Being Kept Secret (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- End of Casey Anthony’s probation being kept secret (bostonherald.com)
- Casey Anthony’s Probation Ending (newser.com)
- Casey Anthony’s Probation Ends This Week (snspost.com)
- Casey Anthony to be freed of state supervision (local10.com)