Chris Brown and Drake (sued again).
NEW YORK, NEW YORK: According to court documents filed in Manhattan’s district court and obtained by Daily News musicians Chris Brown & Drake (real name Aubrey Graham) are being sued, yet again, this time by model Romain Julien.
In documents, Julien alleges that he suffered numerous lacerations including a laceration to his tendon due to the glass-throwing showdown that occurred at W.i.P nightclub sometime ago.
Romain is also suing the nightclub itself and is asking a judge that all defendants be responsible for handling his medical bills.
- Chris Brown, Drake Sued Again (abcnews.go.com)
- Chris Brown & Drake hit with $16million lawsuit amid ongoing battle over club brawl (bazaardaily.com)
- Drake, Chris Brown sued again over NYC club brawl (music-mix.ew.com)
- Chris Brown – Model Sues Chris Brown And Drake Over Nightclub Brawl (contactmusic.com)
- Chris Brown, Drake sued again over NYC club brawl (utsandiego.com)
- Chris Brown, Drake sued again over NYC club brawl (cnsnews.com)