Lance Armstrong to be stripped of all tour titles
NEW YORK, NEW YORK: According to U.S news reports, legendary cyclist Lance Armstrong is set to be stripped of all of his professional sporting titles following further and apparently proved allegations that he was doping during the time of winning his titles.
The USADA announced that they plan to strip Armstrong of all of his titles from 1999-2005 which means Armstrong’s career is well to over with. Despite the USADA’s claims that Armstrong was in fact doping, Armstrong continues to hold ground that he is bloody innocent.
There comes a point in every man’s life when he has to say, ’Enough is enough,’” Armstrong said in a statement posted on his
“For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in winning my seven Tours since 1999.
- Armstrong won’t fight USADA charges (nbcsports.msnbc.com)
- Armstrong faces big decsion (iol.co.za)
- Armstrong won’t fight doping charges (kshb.com)
- USADA to ban Armstrong for life, strip Tour titles (savannahnow.com)
- Lance Armstrong won’t fight USADA charges (christostriathlon1.wordpress.com)
- Armstrong banned for life, stripped of titles – ABC Online (abc.net.au)