Google set to duel with Apple in court: The Patent Chronicles
The Washington Post notes that not many company’s have ever successfully taken on Apple Inc except for the one famous situation where Apple was banned from using the push notification feature on its iCloud service in Germany.
In documents, Google alleges that Apple infringed on several rights of its famed and beloved Android devices [not made very clear in documents]. However, analysts say that Google is in for quite fight against Apple who recently won a $1billion settlement against Samsung Mobile for even more patent infringement.
- Apple Cleared of Infringing Two Google Patents by ITC (bloomberg.com)
- Motorola files patent lawsuit against Apple, aims to block U.S imports of its products (digitaltrends.com)
- Google Argues Against Patent Wars Just A Few Days After Suing Apple For Patent Infringement (GOOG, AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- Google Demonstrates its Patent Hypocrisy, Yet Again (fool.com)
- Motorola-Google’s first patent suit against Apple seeks import ban of all major Apple devices (venturebeat.com)
- What You Need To Know About The Apple-Samsung Verdict (huffingtonpost.com)