Carly Rae Jepsen discusses her new man
Pop singer Carly Rae Jepsen, who infamously hid her boyfriend for quite some time isn’t being shy no more. At the Kids Ash day via the U.S Open Carly Rae Jepsen spoke to PEOPLE magazine about her new musician man Matthew Koma, 25.
“I really like guys who have confidence, but not the cocky over-the-top confidence,” Jepsen, 26, told PEOPLE at the U.S. Open‘s annual Arthur Ashe Kids Day on Saturday in Queens, N.Y. “Guys with the right type of confidence are really sexy.”
- NSFW: You be the judge: Is this really Carly Rae Jepsen? (bazaardaily.com)
- Carly Rae Jepsen: Nude photos are not me (bazaardaily.com)
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Djokovic on for Ashe Kids Day (sfgate.com)
- Watch: Kelly Clarkson Covers Carly Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’ (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Carly Rae Jepsen: Is the sex tape real? (bazaardaily.com)