Empire state shooting: Victim shot 5X in head
NEW YORK, NEW YORK: According to NYC police commissioner Ray Kelly several bystanders in the now horrific Empire State shooting were harmed by police — one bystander having died due to wounds to the head following the shooting.
Kelly, according to CNN told reporters that the victim identified as Steven Ercolino,41, died of head shot wounds and suffered a contusion to the chest but nothing ‘serious that would’ve killed him’. Medical examiners confirm he did in fact die of wounds to the head, caused by bullet wounds.
Kelly also went on to tell reporters that a total of nine additional people passing by the scene were harmed by bullets fired by the people, three faced direct gunshot wounds, while the remaining six only were hit with fragments.
- NYPD: The Gang That Couldn’t Shoot Sraight (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Police: All Empire State shooting victims were wounded by officers (myfox8.com)
- Empire State Building shooting victim: police were ‘shooting randomly’ (EndtheLie.com)
- Empire State Shooter Hit 5 Times in Head (fox8.com)
- Police: All Empire State shooting victims were wounded by officers (fox13now.com)
- Empire State Bldg shooting: All by-standers injured by police; dramatic surveillance video released (EndtheLie.com)