U.S News: Student shot at Md. High school
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND: The Associated Press is reporting that a 17 year old teenage male was shot this morning at a Baltimore high school on the schools first day of opening classes.
Police say a 15 year old opened fire in the schools lunch room before being mobbed by teachers attempting to cease gunfire before he harmed anybody else further than the 17 year old and the other unidentified student he grazed.
Authorities told Daily News that the 17 year old they believe was not targeted by the 15 year old, however a motive has not yet been discovered.
- Perry Hall High School shooting injures student (wjla.com)
- Sadly it’s Yet Another in a String of Thousands… Gun Violence, Part 89,735 (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Sitting on tracks, friends tweet before dying in Md. train derailment (newsday.com)
- New Univ. Of Md. Program Helps Baltimore City & County Students With Admissions Process (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Md. Schools Ban Zero-Tolerance Discipline Policies (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- [repost|food] Open dinner in Baltimore, MD (jlake.com)