Gina Rineheart: Stop drinking, cut welfare, and work more.
PERTH, AUSTRALIA: If your say, Australian mining tycoon Gina Rinheart hearing the troubles of a middle class person no matter their geographical location, problem irks your nerves, no really.
In a newly released Australian mag column, Gina writes:
“There is no monopoly on becoming a millionaire,” she writes. “If you’re jealous of those with more money, don’t just sit there and complain. Do something to make more money yourself – spend less time drinking, or smoking and socializing and more time working.”
- Stop your drinking, you sods and moochers! (dickdestiny.com)
- ‘Drink Less, Work More’, Billionaire Tells Non-Rich – Yahoo! Finance (nadernazemi.com)
- ‘Drink Less, Work More,’ Billionaire Tells Non-Rich (cnbc.com)
- Rinehart calls for minimum wage cut (smh.com.au)
- Australian Becomes World’s Richest Woman, Mag Says (bulletfame.wordpress.com)
- A tale of two messages for “the poor” (riehlworldview.com)