Radical action’ needed as business growth for the UK slashed
LONDON, ENGLAND: Officials across England have announced that much of the UK’s business growth has been slashed, which has prompted much of the public arguing that ‘radical action’ is needed to save the economy.
“UK businesses have got what it takes to help the UK return to growth, but they can only do this if the Government acts quickly and radically to introduce both short-term stimulus measures and radical long-term policies for growth,” it said in its quarterly economic forecast.
- ‘Radical Action’ Needed As UK Growth Slashed (news.sky.com)
- UK News: Action call as growth forecasts cut (walesonline.co.uk)
- Action call as growth forecasts cut (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Budgeting for business red tape (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- The Chancellor George Osborne is losing the argument on growth (telegraph.co.uk)
- Dear George Osborne, it’s time for Plan B, say top economists (guardian.co.uk)