Jillian Michaels returning to The Biggest Loser to tackle.. teenage obesity
Fitness guru and reality star Jillian Michaels, who bid farewell to her hit show The Biggest Loser in 2011 announced over the holiday weekend that she will return to the show that put her on the map to tackle childhood and teenage obesity. Michaels teased the announcement over the weekend igniting wedding rumors, however debunked those as soon as she announced it.
You know, the show has chosen to take on something very controversial. They’re going to go after childhood obesity. There are going to be three teenagers on each team.
‘They’re not going to be on the ranch, and they’re not going to be competing. It’s obviously something that needs to be handled with kid gloves, but it’s something that needs to be handled.’
- Jillian Michaels Returns to ‘The Biggest Loser’ (the1tvjunkie.com)
- ‘The Biggest Loser’ Brings Back Jillian Michaels, Will Tackle Childhood Obesity (m.deadline.com)
- NBC’s ‘Biggest Loser’ adds teens; Jillian Michaels returns (clickondetroit.com)
- ‘The Biggest Loser’ adds teens 13 to 17; Jillian Michaels returns (newsday.com)
- ‘Biggest Loser’ adds teens (toledoblade.com)