Hackers claim to have Mitt Romney tax returns
According to NEWSER, apparently Mitt Romney‘s tax returns may make their world debut quicker than Lady Gaga’s next ARTPOP album does. Reports suggest that a hacking collective has allegedly gained access to Romney’s pre-2010 tax returns which will be made public if the presumptive President doesn’t turn over $1million in ransom money.
Calls to Romney’s office went unanswered.
- Anonymous Hacks IRS Database, Publishes 25 Years of Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns (zazenlife.com)
- Reid to Romney: Show us the tax returns (kansascity.com)
- Ann Romney retroactively rebuts Mitt’s newest excuse for tax return secrecy (dailykos.com)
- George Will: Romney hiding something bad in his tax returns (americablog.com)
- Why won’t Mitt Romney release more tax returns? (thesunnews.typepad.com)