Elderly farmer accidentally grows field of…. marijuana
BERLIN, GERMANY: We stand corrected, in today’s hilarious news a 74 year old German man who ‘accidentally’ grew dozens upon dozens of pot flowers in Germany, is under police watch this morning after he admitted to authorities that he spread birdseed over his plants instead of sunflower seeds [he had actually intended to grow sunflowers] and ended up with a butt-load of pot.
Police watched as the man mowed down his ehm, ‘lawn of marijuana’.
- Farmer Who Wanted ‘a Few Nice Sunflowers’ Accidentally Plants Field Full of Cannabis [Oops] (gawker.com)
- Elderly Farmer Accidentally Grows Field of Pot (newser.com)
- Farmer starts ‘accidental cannabis plantation’ (thelocal.de)
- A 74-year-old farmer in a small town in southern Germany planted more than 1,000 cannabis plants in the mistaken belief they were sunflowers (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- Monsanto Issues Comment “The Myth About Accidental Pollination” (hoosieragtoday.com)
- Germany: My best tour of duty ever! (daily-mail.co.zm)