HOPE poster artist won’t go to jail
WASHINGTON, DC: According to The Associated Press, Shephard Fairey iconic artist of the historic Obama ‘HOPE‘ poster won’t exactly be spending some time behind bars in his most recent case of copyright infringement.
Fairey for lying in the copyright case, received a $25,000 fine and 300 hours of community service.
- Shepard Fairey May Serve Jail Time for Destroying Obama Hope Photo Evidence (petapixel.com)
- Shephard Fairey Is Fined and Sentenced to Probation in ‘Hope’ Poster Case (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)
- ‘HOPE’ Poster Artist Won’t Go to Jail (newser.com)
- Shepard Fairey May Serve Jail Time For Destroying Obama Hope Photo Evidence (complex.com)
- No Jail Time for Fairey, Artist Punished with Fine and Probation (petapixel.com)
- ‘Hope’ Poster Artist Sentenced to Two Years Probation (politicker.com)