Honey Boo Boo & DNC tie in ratings
Well we know one thing for sure, the quickest way to stack up against which convention was more of a success — is to well, measure your ratings against that of reality T.V behemoth Honey Boo Boo [who hilariously is only 6 years old].
Although this week was the first time the TLC hit show dropped in ratings, it still managed to tie with the Democratic National Convention thanks to that of Obama’s groundbreaking speech just following Bill Clinton’s memorable words.
Honey Boo Boo averaged 1.1 in the age group of 18-24 this week, still toppling last weeks Republican National Convention.
- ‘HONEY BOO BOO’ Ties Clinton DNC Speech in Ratings (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Honey Boo Boo paycheck only $40,000 for the whole season? (cleverrealitytv.com)
- CNN’s DNC coverage ties in ratings battle with Honey Boo Boo (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- Honey Boo Boo demolishes RNC in ratings (bazaardaily.com)
- Kris Jenner Thinks Honey Boo Boo’s Mom Is Using Her Kid to Make Cash (limelife.com)
- TLC’s ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ is Number 1 Basic Cable Program Among All Key Women Demos (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)