Chris Christie: Would a push up really hurt you?
After New Jersey governor openly referred to 74 year old California governor Scott Brown as an ‘old rethead’ welp, the gloves came off. According to POLITICO, Gov. Scott Brown shot back yesterday at comments made by Christie — hilariously enough.
Yes, well, I’m 74,” Brown said. “I’ll be 74 1/2 next month. And but here I am. You know, there is some experience. Hopefully, there’s some wisdom. So I got kind of warmed up and went on my speech and I said, OK, Christie, I challenge you to a three-mile race. Try some chin-ups maybe and some pushups.”
- Jerry Brown to Christie: Bring it on (politico.com)
- Brown stands by fitness challenge against Christie (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Gov. Brown renews fitness test challenge against Christie (thehill.com)
- California Governor Jerry Brown Challenges Chris Christie To Three-Mile Race (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Brown Stands by Fitness Challenge Against Christie (fox8.com)
- Failed Gov. Brown Renews Physical Challenge to Christie …(Because It’s Funny When Democrats Make Fun of Fat People) (thegatewaypundit.com)