Larry Flynt: $1million for Romney’s tax returns
Iconic founder of HUSTLER magazine, Larry Flynt, is one brave fellow that’s for sure. According to NEWSER, Flynt has reportedly offered any one person can cough up Romney’s unreleased tax returns a cool $1million.
Although, many political wonders are guessing as to why Flynt is offering up such a huge price for something that may not offer much due to the fact Romney hides most of his financial means in off-short accounts.
Some say, it’s all about Hustler in the headlines — while others are actually biting on to Flynt’s expression of the first amendment.
- Hustler publisher Larry Flynt offers $1 million for Romney tax returns (rawstory.com)
- Hustler’s Larry Flynt offers $1 million for Mitt Romney’s tax records (examiner.com)
- Larry Flynt offering $1 million for Romney’s financial records (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Hustler Magazine founder Larry Flynt offers $1 million for info on Mitt Romney’s tax returns (freakoutnation.com)
- Larry Flynt Is Offering One Million Dollars For Details Of Romney’s Tax Returns (mediaite.com)