Surprise! Chase is refinancing your mortgage
Homeowner? How about dreaming of one? Now may just be your chance. According to CNN MONEY, JP MORGAN CHASE has begun to send out letters to many borrowers and homeowners citing that interest rates on loans to pay for their homes will become slashed over coming weeks for some 5 years before becoming a fixed rate of 3.9%.
As part of a $25billion mortgage settlement between the nations five biggest banks and the federal government, Morgan Chase pledged $4.2billion in mortgage relief for tens of thousands of home-buyers.
- Surprise! Chase Refinances Customers Mortgage to Lower Rate (fox8.com)
- Great News for Mortgage Seekers (fool.com)
- :Bad Times To Refinance | MortgageRefinanceRates.org (mortgagerefinancerates.org)
- Refinance Closing Costs | StreamlineRefinance.net (streamlinerefinance.net)
- BofA Trails JPMorgan on Refinancings Under US Deal – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Fix your variable interest rates (creditrepair.com)