58 cancers receive 9/11 funding
The announcement comes from several new studies via toxins released from Ground Zero, that officials believe have harmed the health of many.
“The publication of this final rule marks an important step in the effort to provide needed treatment and care to 9/11 responders and survivors through the WTC Health Program,” Howard said in a statement Monday.
- Feds may acknowledge ground zero cancer link (whas11.com)
- NY Lawmakers Applaud Federal Decision To Have Zadroga Act Cover Cancer (manhattan.ny1.com)
- Ground Zero cancer victims to get compensation (rawstory.com)
- 58 cancers receive 9/11 fund coverage (fox6now.com)
- Cancer Added to 9/11 Health Program (newser.com)
- Federal government may finally recognize 9/11 cancer link, say attorneys of survivors (nj.com)