Trenton, N.J mayor arrested on corruption charges
TRENTON, NEW JERSEY: According to reports, Trenton’s mayor Tony Mack, 46, his brother Raphiel Mack, 39, and business associate Joseph ‘JoJo‘, 63 were all arrested over the weekend on alleged corruption charges for attempting to sell city land to investors for significantly less than the assessed value.
All three were released on $150,000 bail as of Monday evening, but did not make an attempt to return phone calls for comment from Daily News.
“The evidence appears to be, at this point, weak as far as Mayor Mack is concerned,” Mark Davis, Tony Mack’s attorney, told CNN on Monday evening. “The complaint is just full of allegations, that’s all they are.”
- Trenton mayor arrested in corruption probe (wnd.com)
- FBI Arrests Trenton Mayor in Corruption Probe (investmentwatchblog.com)
- FBI arrests mayor of Trenton, New Jersey (abcactionnews.com)
- FBI arrests mayor of Trenton, New Jersey, in corruption case (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- FBI Arrests Trenton, NJ Mayor, Tony Mack (D) in Corruption Probe (riehlworldview.com)