NBC not sorry for Kardashian – 9/11 Interview
NEW YORK, NEW YORK: According to The New York Times, NBC’s ‘TODAY’ show isn’t all that sorry for their 9/11 gaffe yesterday which featured the queen of the Kardashian’s instead of a moment of silence. The network decided to air an interview with Kardashian instead of a should-have moment of silence, to discuss her breast implants.
The Times reports that TODAY isn’t sorry, and told the paper that they have not celebrated a moment of silence since 06′ and that they do not plan to in the near future. The only time they have done so was last year to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the attacks.
NBC denied to comment
- Nbc Just Lost All Credibility… #shameonyou #nbc #sept11th (bazaardaily.com)
- 9/11 Gaffe: NBC Chooses to Air Interview With Kris Jenner About Breast Implants During Moment of Silence (observer.com)
- NBC Airs Kardashian Interview on Breast Implants Instead of 9/11 Moment of Silence (nymag.com)
- Shameful: NBC skips 9/11 moment of silence for Kardashians and Kris Jenner’s boobs (twitchy.com)
- NBC’s Today Opts For Kardashian Interview Over 9/11 Moment Of Silence (mediaite.com)
- As Other Networks Air 9/11 Moment of Silence, NBC Sticks with Kris Jenner Interview About Breast Implants [TV Fuck Ups] (gawker.com)