Avlon: Romney remarks nothing short of disgraceful
Just hours after the death of numerous U.S officials in the Middle East, Mitt Romney chose to viciously attack the President of the United States using the deaths for his own political gain — how smart was he to do so?
As a person whom is running for President of the United States, comments like the ones he made should be kept to himself especially in light of the deaths i.e that of a U.S ambassador who played a key role in helping shape Libya in recent months.
Romney felt the comments he made were OK, and that he could use them to his gain by believing that releasing the comments would bolster his poll points back up after it was revealed in a CNN poll this week that he had plunged a few.
- Obama, Romney trade tough words over attacks (cnsnews.com)
- Romney: Obama handling of Libya, Egypt violence ‘disgraceful’ (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- ” Disgraceful ! “ (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- Romney Calls Embassy Statement “Disgraceful” (buzzfeed.com)
- Opinion: Is that Romney’s best? (cnn.com)
- Maddow chronicles Mitt Romney’s foreign policy screw-ups (rawstory.com)