Breaking News: Federal authorities confirm identity of Anti Muslim film maker
WASHINGTON, DC: U.S Federal Authorities have confirmed the identity of the man behind the anti Muslim film ‘Innocence of Muslims’ that sparked the riots across the middle east.
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, whom is currently on probation for multiple financial crimes lied to The Associated Press on several occasions before being outed as the face behind the film after it was discovered that his aliases include: Nicola Bacily, Robert Bacily, Erwin Salameh and others. [Look at the names, ring a bell?].
Attorney General Eric Holder confirmed that the DOJ is investigating the deaths in Benghazi.
It wasn’t made immediately clear as to if their was an investigation impending against Nakoula Basseley Nakoula.
- Libya Protests Spurred By Anti-Muslim Film Whose Maker’s Religion Is Widely Reported But Little-Known (huffingtonpost.com)
- Busted: Anti Muslim film maker likely identified [AP] (bazaardaily.com)
- Nakoula Basseley Nakoula Calls Police To California Home, ‘Innocence Of Muslims’ Producer ‘Scared Of Retaliation’ [PHOTO] (ibtimes.com)
- ‘Sam Bacile, Israeli Jew,’ May Actually Be Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, Coptic Christian (theatlantic.com)
- Creator Of Anti-Muslim Film ‘Sam Bacile’ Identified (lezgetreal.com)
- Law enforcement confirms convicted fraudster behind anti-Muslim movie (rt.com)