[News Brief] Woman enters plea in deadly penis injection case
TRENTON, NEW JERSEY: This afternoon marked the first time, Kasia Riviera entered a plea in her now famous penis injection case that ended in the death of 22 year old Justin Street. Riviera entered a plea of not guilty, and could according to authorities face up to 10 years in prison if found guilty of reckless manslaughter in the young man’s death.
- NJ woman denies causing penis injection death (kfwbam.com)
- N.J. woman denies causing penis injection death (rep-am.com)
- Woman Denies Killing Man With Penis Growth Jab (news.sky.com)
- NJ woman denies causing penis injection death (heraldonline.com)
- Woman Allegedly Injects Silicone Into Man’s Penis, Killing Him (newstalkcleveland.com)