Kate Middleton: Palace to take legal action over topless photo
LONDON, ENGLAND: Palace officials and Kate’s official press secretary announced to American gossip mag US WEEKLY this morning that consultations with French lawyers have begun to determine the proper legal action against CLOSER mag.
“Their sadness has turned to anger and disbelief as we learn more about the photographs,” Miguel Head, the royal couple’s press secretary, tells Us in a statement. “We believe a real line has been crossed and we are consulting with French lawyers about what, if any, legal action will be taken.”
“The incident is reminiscent of the worst excesses of the press and paparazzi during the life of Diana, Princess of Wales, and all the more upsetting to the Duke and Duchess for being so,” he added. “Their Royal Highnesses had every expectation of privacy in the remote house. It is unthinkable that anyone should take such photographs, let alone publish them.”
As a news outlet belonging to The British Press, we are not publishing the photos here!
- Kate Middleton topless photos published in French magazine (abclocal.go.com)
- Topless Kate Middleton Photos Published by French Magazine (newsfeed.time.com)
- Kate Middleton Topless Sunbathing Shots Published In French Tabloid (thegloss.com)
- Live: Kate Middleton topless pictures reaction as Diamond Jubilee tour continues (mirror.co.uk)
- Topless photos of Princess Kate draw royal scrutiny (kmov.com)
- See Kate Middleton topless pictures according to Twitter… (mirror.co.uk)