Anti-American fury hits Australia; Sydney up in protests
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: As the United States spent the week rallying up security around its consulates and embassy’s around the world, they quickly had another problem on their hands — massive protests throughout Sydney.
“But let us never forget that for every angry mob, there are millions who yearn for the freedom and dignity and hope that our flag represents,” Obama said.
- US braces for more violence from offensive movie (thehindu.com)
- Sydney (Hop On, Hop Off Bus) – Sydney, Australia (travelpod.com)
- The Awful Film That’s Ignited Anti-American Fury in the Middle East (motherboard.vice.com)
- Feminists attack American pro-lifer in Australia | Jill Stanek (amhec.wordpress.com)
- My First Night in Sydney – Sydney, Australia (travelpod.com)
- Gillard backs Sydney to host gay rugby cup (iol.co.za)