Anti-Muslim filmmaker questioned by Federal Authorities
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Federal authorities revealed yesterday evening that they had questioned Nakoula Nakoula the man responsible for making the anti-Muslim film that spiked the riots across the middle east.
“It was all choreographed,” said Steve Whitmore of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department. “He was ready and willing and very cooperative.”
He is gone and he is free,” he said of Nakoula, who was bundled up in a coat, hat and white scarf as he was escorted from his house. Nakoula decided to cover himself, Whitmore told CNN affiliate KCAL/KCBS.
- Breaking News: Federal authorities confirm identity of Anti Muslim film maker (bazaardaily.com)
- Federal authorities question man who may be anti-Muslim filmmaker (cbsnews.com)
- Alleged creator of infamous anti-Muslim film questioned by police in LA (rt.com)
- Alleged ‘Innocence of Muslims’ filmmaker taken in for interview (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Feds investigate anti-Muslim filmmaker (wnd.com)
- Alleged anti-Muslim filmmaker taken to ‘voluntary’ talk with feds (latimesblogs.latimes.com)