Battleground polls: More favor Obama over Romney
In recent days following a week long close of the Democratic National Convention, new battleground polls released [via CNN] show that more states with a smaller pool of likely voters favor President Obama over Mitt Romney.
Romney’s pollster told CNN:
“There’s nothing in the post-DNC polling that’s been released over the last few days to indicate that this is anything but an extremely tight race that Mitt is extremely well-positioned to win,” says Neil Newhouse.
- Battleground polls: Is Romney’s path to the White House now more difficult? (cnn.com)
- Pennsylvania poll: Obama up by 11 (politico.com)
- Poll: Obama widens lead over Romney to 11 points in Pennsylvania (thehill.com)
- No sugar high, voters are hardening against Romney (dailykos.com)
- Battleground polls: Is Romney’s path to the White House now more difficult? (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Battleground snapshot: Obama rising (dailykos.com)