Prince William & Kate go to court over topless pics
LONDON, ENGLAND: While the Prince & Princess are off in the Solomon Islands, the Buckingham Palace confirmed that the royals will in fact be filing a criminal complaint against the photographer who took topless photos of Middleton quite a ways away.
The palace also noted that the couple will not take legal action against other countries yet, although the photos were published in Ireland. Chi, an Italian sister magazine of CLOSER magazine announced that they’re preparing to release a special edition magazine featuring photos [clothed] of the couple on vacation
The complaint will be handed to a French prosecutor next week.
- UK: Lawyers seek injunction over topless Kate pics (ibnlive.in.com)
- Kate Middleton: 50 Topless Pics To Be Published By New Magazine (hollywoodlife.com)
- Palace: Lawyers will seek injunction, damages over topless photos (ctvnews.ca)
- Prince William and Kate Angered by Topless Photos of the Duchess (people.com)
- Carnival Queen Kate met by crowd of 70,000 as she and William parade streets in canoe float after arrival in the Solomon Islands (dailymail.co.uk)
- Prince William’s War To Protect Kate Middleton After Topless Photo Scandal (hollywoodlife.com)