British rioters burn French embassy
LONDON, ENGLAND: According to The Maine Gazette, rioters burnt the French embassy yesterday in wake of a further growing scandal surrounding Kate Middleton and her now famous breasts.
This is just how things are done in the world today,” said Bill Evans, a local constable, “if one is offended, one is allowed to use violence against the country of origin of the offence [British spelling]“.
- French police reinforce security around US Embassy (miamiherald.com)
- The French embassy goes electric this Bastille Day with the Renault Kangoo ZE (siliconrepublic.com)
- French police reinforce security around U.S. Embassy (dailystar.com.lb)
- French police reinforce security around US Embassy (usatoday.com)
- Researchers Find Rare Photo of Westerner Killed by Cambodia’s Khmer Rouge (blogs.voanews.com)
- Wave of blasts kill 34 in Iraq, French consulate hit (news.yahoo.com)