Politi-liners: Funniest one liners of the week
“Man, are you a powerlifter or what?” — President Barack Obama reacting to being lifted off the ground by a pizza shop owner
“I move around a lot.” — Scott Van Duzer, the pizza shop owner, brushing off the compliment.
“You know what I’m here for.” — Former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist looking for a hug from Van Duzer.
“Oh, I’m just here to see some friends.” — Rep. Paul Ryan popping into Boehner‘s office on his first day back.
“He needs to be severely aggressive.” — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin urging Romney to go attack Obama.
- Politico’s: Week in one liners: Palin, Crist, Obama (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Week in one liners: Palin, Crist, Obama (politico.com)
- Obama’s Bear-Hug Pizza Guy Hugs Charlie Crist (blogs.browardpalmbeach.com)
- Crist goes for the bear hug (politico.com)
- Why I Bear-Hugged Obama (thedailybeast.com)
- Obama hugger: Shop facing boycott (politico.com)