Victim finally admits ‘sexual assault’ never happened after alleged assailant spent 12 years behind bars
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS: According to local news reports, a woman Elizabeth Ramirez whom was imprisoned some 12 years ago on claims of a bizarre orgy-like nightmare is reportedly set to be freed after one of the victims purportedly came forward admitting the attack never happened.
The attack which landed Kristie Mayhugh, Anna Vasquez and Cassandra Rivera behind bars so many years ago, according to the San Antonio Express-News was nothing more than a faux made-up attack by the woman’s neice whom was only identified as Stephanie.
- Woman recants accusation of sex assault (mysanantonio.com)
- Rain today, clear skies and cooler week ahead (mysanantonio.com)
- Man accused of sexually assaulting teen (mysanantonio.com)
- 2 rapes connected to White Oak bar (wcpo.com)
- Woman says Texas Air Force trainer attacked her (cnsnews.com)
- Prosecutor: Former Montana resident in base sex scandal a ‘predator’ (billingsgazette.com)